42 Warringa Drive Bilambil Heights
$650 per week
DUAL LIVING ENTERTAINERS DREAM HOME
Located in beautiful Bilambil Heights with sweeping views of the Gold Coast hinterland, this modern executive home has a substantial sized dual living area downstairs. This designer home has everything a growing family needs. Perfectly designed for entertaining, with a large fully screened outdoor patio you can BBQ and relax with friends and enjoy the stunning views. For families in search of an organic lifestyle, this backyard comes with avocado, pawpaw, lemon, lime and three large organic garden beds full of herbs and fresh veggies.
This home is a must see with a spacious modern kitchen with granite bench-tops and large double garage. Each room has inbuilt robes and multiple storage areas throughout the home. Situated on a quiet culdesac this home is a safe haven for young families.
*Pets on application
- Open plan lounge and dining area with air conditioning
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and built in robes
- 2 Large bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Large designer kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher & double fridge/freezer
- Teenager retreat downstairs- 4th Large bedroom with built in robes
- Huge rumpus room downstairs
- Third bathroom downstairs
- Large back deck with sweeping hinterland views
- Large screened outdoor entertainers room
- Landscaped gardens with organic fruit trees
- Large Jacuzzi
- Solar hot water
- Parking for up to 4 vehicles
Enjoy rural living within 10 minutes drive from Coolangatta's stunning beaches and Gold Coast airport with the school bus stop within a short distance and local grocer nearby.
This home will appeal to anyone seeking a large dual living home perfect for teenagers or in-laws. Do not miss out on this rare opportunity.
Built In Robes
DJ Stringer Property Services
76 Griffith Street
T 07 5599 5222
F 07 5599 2255
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.