New plans just released with attractive prices - Act now to reserve your new apartment in Ayana '
'Ayana ' will be a quality (7) level complex comprising just (13) apartments and expressions of interest are now being sought with construction poised to start shortly.
Completion will be approximately mid 2017 - so you have plenty of time to get prepared for your new lifestyle & be the envy of your friends.
The location is exceptional being adjacent to the Tweed Bowls Club & Tweed Hospital, with the Tweed Centro shopping just a moment's stroll.
In addition, you will enjoy miles of white sandy beach alongside the Tweed River at the end of the street with the Coolangatta CBD & world class beaches virtually just up the road.
KEY FEATURES & PROPOSED CONFIGURATION:
- The ground level will be a (2) bedroom apartment offering 100m2 of internal floor area with a large 61m2 terrace, plus 27m2 private lock up garage & direct street access from terrace.
- The upper apartments, just (2) per level, will all offer (2) bedrooms, internal space of 95m2 plus 16m2 balconies with built in BBQ's on each level = a grand total of 111m2.
- The schedule of finishes will be of high quality with a nice blend of stone & timber throughout as well as bi folding doors and outdoor BBQ's to each terrace, each unit will have split A/C units in master bedroom & living.
- Discussions with interior designers are still ongoing to provide to you a simply stunning product.
- Parking is within the secure basement for one car each plus storage, however (4) top apartments namely 9,10,11,12 will have tandem car spaces for 2 cars each.
- The proposed facilities are to include a recreation room on ground level accommodating a heated 12m x 3m indoor lap pool, gymnasium, billiard table, TV / Library, outdoor BBQ & owner's vegie patch.
- The complex will offer a lift from basement to all levels, security entry and is also pet friendly.
- Some modifications to any apartment (such as floor coverings, paint colour , mobility / personal health allowances etc) can be made prior to construction, however would need to be mutually agreed and noted within Contract of Sale / some changes may incur additional cost.
Whilst exact pricing is yet to be finalised, we envisage the ground apartment to be $595,000 & upper apartments ranging from just $550,000 -$675,000 / body corporate is expected to be about $75 per week.
The new building scheme grant provides a Stamp Duty discount of $5,000!!
Please note that DJ STRINGER is also offering special discounted selling arrangements to all local buyers that may need to sell to purchase their new Ayana apartment.
If you are interested to secure your very own brand new stylish apartment by way of a non-binding ' Expression of Interest ' document please contact the developer & marketing agent David Stringer for full particulars.