Immerse yourself into this private & palatial (4) bedroom residence, which offers an abundance of open space and enviable lifestyle options.
The expansive dual level home dwarfs the 1012m2 (1/4 acre) allotment, which seamlessly adjoins native bushland on route to the Pacific Ocean, which is about 150 paces from your back gate.
- Gated entry w/ intercom
- 4 car garage plus storage w/ electric door
- Formal & informal living and dining zones w/ cool timber flooring & joinery
- Ducted air-conditioning & back to base alarm system
- Social kitchen w/ island bench, filtered water, ample cupboards, ILVE commercial size oven w/gas cook top
- Rear deck ideal for alfresco dining
- Home office
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite & dressing room
- Lower level offering family room, 3 bedrooms or section w/ bi fold doors could facilitate another bedroom
- 15M lap pool w/ solar blanket
- Chicken coup & vegie patch
Market Rent $900-$950 per week
Rates - $1,923 per half year
Water - $613.54 per quarter
Fingal Head is renowned for its raw & natural beauty, where contrasting black rock formations of the headland, frame the golden sands of the Pacific Ocean. The intrusion of Cook Island to the landscape can be described as a mere bold accent to crystal blue canvas.
There are (2) distinctive beaches, Leticia Spit (Fingal's main beach) to the North & Dreamtime Beach to the South, that provide different swimming, surfing & bathing options, to combat most prevailing weather conditions.
You will also enjoy, the local general store & take away, plus the cool 'Sheoak Shack' which is a groovy casual barefoot cafe dishing up great food, cool drinks & regular live tunes - there is also a gallery next door that's worth checking out too.
Fingal also has a boat ramp for Tweed River & direct ocean access and a small dedicated Surf Club patrolling the beach in summer time & peak periods.
This unique property is ideal for those craving a casual lifestyle, whilst still retaining a moderate level of sophistication, however only if required.
If you are searching for a property to soothe the soul, then 28 Queen St is your new address.