Enjoy a scenic drive just (25 minutes from Tweed) and arrive home to your sprawling country estate.
The impressive (8) bedroom master built 'Cape Cod' style residence was hand crafted in 1994 & has a rich blend of federation decor throughout, whilst offering a real sense of casual country warmth, with a subtle hint of sophistication.
- Porte Cochere / concierge entry to home & bitumen circular driveway
- Exquisite parquetry flooring throughout
- Formal & informal living zones
- Fabulous entertainers recreation room w/ billiard table
- Huge well appointed kitchen & meals area
- Master bedroom w/ walk through robe, dresser & ensuite
- 5 additional generous bedrooms on ground level w/ fitted robes
- Upper level configured with 2 bedrooms, study, perfect for kids hang out
- Tropical in ground pool with BBQ area
- 4 car garage w/ toilet & shower to also facilitate pool area
- 300m2 industrial warehouse w/ 5m roller doors, toilet & 3 phase power (currently used as local bus depot)
- Fenced flat paddocks w/ 2 spring fed dams
- 61 Mature Hoop Pine trees
- 98 Mature Kauri Pine trees
- All bedrooms & main living rooms air-conditioned
- Chicken coup
- Tank water & licensed bore
- Septic system
- An abundance of citrus trees, as well as Lychees, Avocados, Mango, Jack fruit, Ice cream tree, Mulberries
Land size 20.01 hectares = 46 acres
Rates - $2,622.30 per annum
Jack Williams Place is just off Tomewin Rd, adjacent to Dungay Primary and Sathya Sai School.
Major shopping can be found at Murwillumbah within 10 minutes & Tweed City in around (25) minutes tops.
For boaties and anglers, the glorious Tweed River is minutes away & winds its way through Murwillumbah via Tumbulgum and out to the Pacific Ocean.
Local schools for any age & colleges are close by & located at Murwillumbah, Terranora & Banora Point.
A much loved country estate where the sellers have raised their 6 children who have all grown up & now moved on.
This property & its extensive improvements, will appeal to those wanting a country lifestyle to simply enjoy themselves & or those wanting a farm for a variety of uses.
The 159 Pine Trees are maturing nicely and are a significant future investment should you wish to have harvested.
In addition, & subject to Council Approval, this property could also appeal to those wanting a more commercial element such as guest house, B&B or health retreat.