Enjoy the high life from this generous (4) bedroom dual level family home that commands open rural views and cool breezes.
Immaculately presented and spread over 2 expansive levels, this solid home is designed to suit the growing & or independent family.
The lower section of the home offers a 5th bedroom, ideal for dual living accommodation, teenagers retreat or home business operation.
KEY FEATURES - Ground level:
- Double lock up remote garage plus workshop area, internal access and under house storage
- Additional external area for another car / boat or van (plus room at the rear for a pool)
- Large tiled family room/ bathroom or ideal 5th bedroom with its own access & patio (plumbing in place for dual living & kitchenette options - may require Council approval)
KEY FEATURES - Upper level:
- Spacious open plan formal lounge / dining
- Great sized kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops
- Entertain in style on the covered front facing balcony providing glorious views
- 4 bedrooms / Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite
- 2 Bathrooms/ Powder room
- Cafe blinds/new venetians
- Ceiling fans
- Ample storage
Market rent - $625 - $675 per week
Rates - $2,506.15 per annum
Water - 89.90 per quarter
Your new address is moments to a myriad of local conveniences, such as;
- Terranora Pre School, Primary School and Lindisfarne College
- Petrol station / smoko shop
- Terranora Village Shopping centre / GP & Chemist / Post office & general store
In addition, you will enjoy being within (5) minutes to Banora & major Tweed Shopping for total retail therapy.
Beach lovers, surfers and nippers can have their toes in the sand at world class Gold Coast Beaches, within (12) minutes from home.
Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University is a mere (15) minutes.
If you are searching for that special home to enjoy with family & friends, plus the scope to add value, if you so desire, then this is it.