Arrive home and spread your wings within this beautiful (5) bedroom residence, fully modernised throughout & resting on a grassy 4150m2 absolute riverfront allotment.
This superb lifestyle property, with 'DUAL LIVING' options, offers an abundance of space both inside & out and dishes up a mouth-watering smorgasbord of water activities such as fishing, wakeboarding, skiing, boating & recreational activities, right out your front door.
- Magnificent water views of the Tweed River, hinterland & Mt Warning
- Formal & informal living zones
- Cool timber flooring & plush carpeting
- Stunning gourmet social kitchen, with walk in pantry, commercial oven / gas cook top & stone benches
- Romantic bioethanol fire place surrounded by raw natural stone marble
- Huge waterfront covered deck with spa & Bali hut (an absolute winner for entertaining & extended alfresco dining / approval for inground pool has also been granted)
- Master bedroom, exquisite ensuite, access to deck & commands water views
- Large bedrooms (2 & 3) with a central bathroom / ensuite
- Separate rumpus / media room
- Secondary kitchen / perfect for dual living with additional private living, deck, bedrooms 4 & 5 & bathroom
- Double remote garage (plus heaps of room for additional cars, boats, vans)
- Fully fenced yard
Land size - 4150m2 (over 1 acre) with 23m water frontage
Rates - $2,791.75 per annum
Water - approx $480.67 per quarter
Market Rent - $850 - $895 per week
(please note the above details & financial information is approximate only)
Your sanctuary is privately nestled from the main Tweed Valley Way, allowing peace and tranquillity & commands gorgeous hinterland scenery with views of the Tweed Hinterland and Mt Warning.
Condong is a sleepy little hollow that is renowned for its Sugar Mill. It has its own Bowls Club, Petrol Station, Liquor outlet, Primary School & and boat ramp (at the end of the street) and is the conduit between the growing village of Murwillumbah & historical Tumbulgum which are only (5) minutes in both directions - from Tweed Heads or Coolangatta allow just 20 - 30 Minutes tops!
Local beaches at Kingscliff, Fingal & the Gold Coast are within 15-30 minutes - as too the Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross Uni.
This is definitely one property that you really must see to appreciate its tranquillity on the Tweed River and the sheer space of the residential abode.
If you are searching for that special property with real `life of the party' personality, then start celebrating now.