Arrive home under a canopy of blazing Poinciana's, with the Tweed River lapping on the grassy banks, directly in front of your abode.
This quaint & character filled (3) bedroom home, offers modern living whilst retaining warmth & feel of an upmarket fisherman's cabin.
In addition, you will enjoy tranquil water & hinterland views, with scorching sunsets that are only accented by the silhouette of Mt Warning.
- Open plan living w/ easy care flooring, opening on to large riverfront balcony fitted w/ sun blinds
- Hostess kitchen w/ dish draw, striking red glass splash back & contrasting white two-pac cabinetry
- Master bedroom w/ walk in robe & ensuite and opens out on to rear deck
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom
- Double garage with epoxy flooring that extends further to cater for another car or boat
- Under house TV family room w/ separate shower & toilet
- Rear covered deck
- Fenced garden w/ tool shed & vegie patch
- All 3 bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large walk in linen / storage
- Solar H/water & 3kw solar panels
Land Size - 519m2
Rates - $702.60 per quarter
Water - 110.20 per quarter
Market Rent - $525-$550 per week
This idyllic riverside property is just left of centre of the quaint village of Tumbulgum, which is renowned for its natural beauty & a haven for skiers, boaties & anglers.
Whilst you may think you are in out of range to the outside world, you are literally 15 -20 mins South of Coolangatta / Tweed districts - or 10 minutes North of Murwillumbah for all major conveniences.
Tumbulgum is home to a small & friendly community of about 300 residents and is anchored by the highly acclaimed Historic Tavern, which has been pouring cold ales and dishing up hot meals since 1890 - this is about 200m from your front door!
The village also offers a general store, gourmet bakery, 2 x coffee shops , church, primary school, soccer field & club, tennis court, town hall, new jetty, kids play ground & BBQ's positioned along the grassy foreshore.
The boat ramp is so close you could almost drag your tinny over by hand!
Schooling options can be located at Murwillumbah, Tweed, Banora & Terranora, which are all within (10) minutes, although Tumbulgum Primary is a locals choice & is just around the corner.
“Tumbulgum would still have to be one of the best kept secrets in the region, but keep this to yourself”.
A delightful & well maintained property both inside & out that has been modernised for today's era.
When you consider you will be living in one of the prettiest places on the planet, that also offers a smorgasbord of lifestyle options close to all amenities, you will soon realise why this property will soon become your new home.