OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 23RD JUNE 9:00 - 9:45AM
Journey home under a tree lined canopy & experience the sheer pleasures of cool country living, whilst being at one with nature.
Your low set (4) bedroom residence (with granny flat), aloft an elevated 5905m2 allotment offers an abundance of space both inside & out, that is sure to satisfy the avid entertainer and those craving personal space to spread their wings.
KEY FEATURES / Main Residence:
- Formal lounge with bay windows
- Separate family room with combustion fire place
- Well-appointed open plan kitchen and dining room with large pantry
- Slate flooring and new plush carpets throughout
- Master bedroom with ensuite, separate private spa room & overly generous walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2,3,4 all with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath tub
- Large internal laundry
Granny Flat / Studio / Home Office:
- Separate Entry
- Bedroom with ensuite and built in robe
- Open living with kitchenette
- Fully Enclosed tiled foyer
- Ideal for independent teen or extended family member
- 5905m2 land (approximately 1.5 acres)
- Inground salt water Swimming Pool (new filters and pump)
- Double garage with workshop area
- Separate carport
- Very private covered outdoor entertaining area
- 2 x 8000 Litre Tanks
- Gray water pump
- Septic tank compliance check is recent and pumped last Aug 2017
- 2 x Solar Hot Water Systems (one operates ensuite) other operates house & granny flat) with 2 way switch
- Termi Barrier treatment in place with 7 years left of 10 year warranty. Every 12 months inspection required $200 approx to retain warranty
- Concrete slabs in place ready for 3mx3m shed
- Fire wood supply for about 5 years (subject to size of bonfires & personal use)
- Single phase power
- Ride on mower and brush cutter negotiable by separate negotiation
Rates - $942.84 per half year
Water Rates - $158.32 per quarter
Permanent Market Rent - $750 per week
(please note the above details & financial information is approximate only)
Your modest country ranch is conveniently located within a quiet & leafy neighbourly pocket, a mere (5) minutes to The Pines Shopping Centre and the vast offerings of Palm Beach.
Other shopping can be located at 19th Avenue & several minutes beyond, West Burleigh & Burleigh Heads.
Local Schools are scattered around both Elanora & Palm Beach, as too the various golf courses.
For beach lovers and surfers, you can be in the line-up at Burleigh, Palmy within about (8-10) minutes or you can travel down to Kirra, Snapper or D-bah, in around (20 minutes).
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within (15) minutes.
A modest residence that greets you with its warm country charm with a rustic touch, as soon as you arrive home.
If you (& the kids) are searching for a special property for a multitude of uses such as equestrian, hobby farming, adventure play-ground & entertaining, then this is a serious contender.
PS/ There is also enough space to add stables, additional sheds, tennis court & perhaps even a secondary home.