When you arrive home via a tree lined Tweed River front esplanade, you will truly appreciate the sheer beauty of this quaint little village that offers endless lifestyle & boating options close to all major amenities.
- Spacious living w/ cathedral ceiling & exposed beams opens on to Juliette balcony (please note split system air-conditioner doesn't work / easily replaced)
- Colonial style kitchen w/ gas cook top
- Large rear entertainers deck w/ a small water view
- Ground level area also offers a study & a rumpus / gym room, plus laundry w/ toilet & shower (noted as 2nd bathroom)
- Tandem garage
- Large grassy flat yard (split into 2 sections which is ideal for kids & pets safe play area)
- New bathroom & floor coverings
Land area - 651m2
Rates - $610.40 per quarter
Water - 300.80 per quarter
Market Rent - $490-$500 per week
Your new lifestyle property, which is renowned for its natural beauty and a haven for skiers, boaties & anglers, is located in a quiet street that runs parallel to the riverfront and virtually opposite the local soccer field & tennis court.
Conveniently, you will be able to still stay in touch with the outside world as you are literally 15 -20 mins South of Coolangatta & Tweed districts or 10 minutes North of Murwillumbah for all major conveniences.
Tumbulgum is home to a small & friendly community and is anchored by the highly acclaimed Historic Tavern, which has been pouring cold ales and dishing up hot meals since 1890 - this is a mere (5) minute walk from home!
The village also offers a general store, gourmet bakery, 2 x coffee shops, Church, town hall, School, boat ramp, jetty, kids play ground & BBQ's positioned along the grassy foreshore are shadowed by stunning Poinciana's.
Although Tumbulgum Primary School is about 200m from your front door, other options can be located at Murwillumbah, Tweed, Banora & Terranora, which are all within (10) minutes.
Tumbulgum would still have to be one the best kept secrets in the region, but keep this to yourself'.
A delightful light filled home that offers warmth & generous living spaces.
Coupled with its gorgeous location his is one property that will appeal to first home owners, retirees & investors.