OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 23RD JUNE 11:30 - 12:00PM
Experience the pleasures of living on the water from this cute (3) bedroom vintage fisherman's cottage aloft a prime 1138m2 water front allotment with direct ocean access.
The entry to your home (off Kennedy Drive) is directly behind a large vacant allotment, thus sheltering you from the main road.
- Cool timber flooring throughout
- Retro kitchen
- Cosy living with water views
- Bi folding doors to large entertainers' deck
* Please note no under-cover parking (although it states 2 car on the icon) however, has heaps of room for more than 2 cars, additional garaging, boat shed etc & has access around the home to launch your boat
* In addition, there is scope to re-develop & or build a second dwelling
Rates - $TBA
Water Rates - $TBA
Market Rent - $500-$525 per week
Conveniently located & close to the access to the M1, you can get to major destinations at a moment's notice.
Local groceries, take away and fuel stops are within walking distance.
Kirra Beach & Coolangatta are within (5) minutes, so you enjoy a mouth-watering smorgasbord of cafes and enjoy a beachy lifestyle when the fish aint biting.
Southern Cross Uni & the Gold Coast airport is within (7) minutes, or less than $10 in an Uber.
A ripper little cottage (with a relatively new roof) on a whopper piece of water front land that has a myriad of options.
Whether you are a boatie, skier, angler or just crave your place on the river bank, then this property could be the catch of the year!