OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER 12:00 -12:30PM
Relax in privacy with this (4) bedroom low set family home aloft a flat 753m2 allotment, which neighbours on to a tranquil arm of the Terranora Broadwater.
- Formal living w/ bay windows & tiled flooring
- Social kitchen w/ meals area
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite
- Covered entertaining area
- Salt water in-ground pool
- Double auto garage w/ internal access plus garden shed at rear
- 12 solar panels (approximately 3kw of sun powered energy)
- Low maintenance gardens
Market Rent - $600 per week
Rates - $685 per quarter
Water - $280.35 per quarter
Your new home is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and walking distance to;
- Banora Central Shopping Village (Corner Fraser Drive)
- South Tweed Football Club
- Banora High School
In addition, you are also minutes by car or local bus to;
- St James & Lindisfarne Anglican Colleges
- Bupa retirement
- Various pre-schools & swim schools
- Club Banora & Banora Village Shopping Centre / major shopping at Tweed City is within (8) minutes
- Local Gold Coast beaches within (10) minutes
A modest & well-appointed residence, with a lovely tranquil outlook & situated in a super convenient location.
Average days on the market in this area are minimal & we expect the same in this instance, especially given the attractive price range & vast offerings.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.