Relax & admire the scenery from your (3) bedroom tri-level residence that commands views over the Golf Course below.
In addition, you will enjoy low maintenance living, with the sounds of summer fun emanating from your in-ground pool.
- Double remote garage w/ internal access
- Study / utility room adjoining on to powder room
- Open plan air-conditioned living
- Well-appointed kitchen w/ plenty of cupboards & bench space
- Entertainers deck
- Master bedroom w/ walk in robe, ensuite & access to upper balcony
- Second bedroom w/ robe & access to upper balcony
Market Rent - $525-$550 per week (excellent tenant in place happy to extend lease)
Rates - $2428.85 per annum
Water Rates $184.15 per quarter
Body Corporate - Nil / currently each Lot owner has their own building insurance ($1,300 per annum Lot 1)
Land area of site - 1479m2 (shared between Lot 1 & Lot 2)
Privately positioned at the crest of an elevated platform, your abode is handy to a myriad of conveniences that can be enjoyed at a moment's notice, in particular;
- Banora Shopping Centre anchored by Coles
- Banora Heights Shopping Village (Amaroo Drive)
- Club Banora (Golf, pools, tennis & entertainment)
- Various schools for all ages
- Local bus service runs almost at your front door
- Tweed City Shopping Centre is a further (5) minutes
- Gold Coast Beaches are all within (10) minutes
- Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University is within (10-12 minutes)
A light filled home that offers privacy & space together with a low maintenance lifestyle, surrounded by amenities to appeal to all ages.
If you are looking for a home that delivers all this and more, then this is it.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.