Italian architect 'Rocco Magnoli' was an eminent designer whose inspiring works leave an indelible mark on some of the world's finest landmarks, including Gianni Versace Boutique on Fifth Avenue in New York, Londra Palace Hotel in Venice, Hotel Aria in Prague and our own Gold Coast Palazzo Versace.
Magnoli Apartments presents a collection of boutique residential apartments and architecturally designed terrace homes
* Located less than 100m from the Palm Beach coastline
* Consisting of one-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom plus study, three-bedroom apartments and three bedroom penthouses
* Open plan design, high ceilings and full- height windows
* Encapsulating space and luxury overlooking the spectacular ocean views
* Premium quality inclusions as standard (with upgrades available)
* Constituted stone bench tops in kitchen and bathrooms (marble benchtops in the penthouses, also available as an upgrade)
* Private residence amenities includes an elegant resort lap pool, lounge and landscaped entertainment/undercover barbeque areas
* Positioned on the doorstep of the iconic Tallebudgera Creek and Surf Club
* 2 minute walk to sandy beach and refreshing waves for that early morning stroll
* Nearby vibrant urban bars and cafes and just 5 minutes' drive to the M1
Body Corporate - approx. $84 - $121 per week
Floor plans available on request
Palm Beach a well sought after location situated on the corner of 19th Avenue & Brooke Avenue.
Now as Palm Beach transforms within its own renaissance, they dedicate this beautiful residential enclave in Rocco Magnoli's honour.
Priced from $395,000 for a one-bedroom apartment & $1.2 million for one of the Penthouses
Completion scheduled for mid- 2020.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.