SEA PALM BEACH, 16 - 20 Seventh Ave, Palm Beach
Only 2 remaining!
Step inside your personal sanctuary, discover with ease the luxury resort living at Sea Palm Beach in the Heart of Palm Beach.
* 12 levels of luxury style apartments
* 63 apartments designed to maximising light and space
* Consisting of 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with spacious wardrobes
* Each apartment offers relaxing plush, refined interiors and high end finishes
* Large ceiling to floor retractable doors bringing the outside in
* Well-appointed large open-air balconies maximising the stunning ocean and hinterland views
* Elegant bathrooms with luxury porcelain tiles & constituted stone bench tops
* Retreat inspired yoga deck, lap pool and BBQ area
* Host a private gathering in the exclusive resident dining area
* All apartments have the luxury of 2 car secured accommodation
* Affordable Body Corp
* Located in the heart of the village atmosphere, choose from the endless Cafes and Restaurants
* Architecturally designed by Archidiom and Developed by Blue Point Property
* Sea Palm Beach reflects a strong difference by meticulously fusing modern urban architecture
Situated in the heart of the Palm Beach village atmosphere, offering unrivalled coastal living with popular restaurants, cafes and the beach moments from your doorstep. Only 10 minutes' drive South to the Gold Coast Airport and a 1 hour convenient drive North to Brisbane Airport.
At Sea Palm Beach each apartment has been well appointed to capture the best ocean and hinterland views and the architectural design creating light and space. Palm Beach itself is recognised locally as a safe family-friendly environment with patrolled swimming areas and said the best place to be!
Completion Scheduled - February 2020
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.