Step back in time with a modern retro twist, with this alluring (4) bedroom absolute water front residence, aloft a prime 1757m2 allotment, boasting a wide 31m frontage.
This gorgeous property has been meticulously enhanced, whilst retaining its distinctive vintage Queenslander style characteristics & coupled with its waterfront lifestyle options, is simply irresistible.
- Formal front entry w/ large deck overlooking gardens
- Cool polished timber flooring throughout
- Modern galley style kitchen w/ stone benches & 2-pac cabinetry
- Cosy generous lounge w/ large open fire place & air-conditioning
- Study nook with featured timber desk
- Kids TV & or X box room
- 2 separate stylish themed bathrooms (1 with double shower / the other shower over bath)
- Rear sunroom
- Full length entertainers deck w/ outdoor kitchen & built in BBQ
- Under home all useable space for storage plus an additional covered area which is idea for extra entertainment options & kids hang out
- Vintage thunder box with modern services (i.e. outside loo)
- Single lock up garage
- 4 car carport
- Totally fenced yard with terraced section to water front (note Lot goes right down to high water mark beyond fence)
- Solar hot water
Rates - $2,630.80 per annum
Market Rent - $675-$695 per week
Land Size - 1757m2 (31m water frontage)
This idyllic property is nestled within a small cluster of neighbouring homes, thus being sheltered from the main Tweed Valley Way (just South of the Condong Sugar Mill).
Local conveniences such as cafes, petrol station, vegie market, discount liquor store & the Condong Bowls Club all within walking distance and then within a (5) minute journey, major shopping at Murwillumbah which also provides an Olympic pool, Show grounds & many other great amenities, as well as several schooling options for any age.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross Uni is about 30 minutes, Brisbane just over an hour & you can do Byron in about 35.
Closest local beaches are from Fingal, South which can be found within 20-25 minutes.
A delightful abode that has been re-wired, re-plumbed, modernised & enhanced to capitalise on the outstanding water front allotment.
If you are looking for that special place with a relaxed cool character, then this is it.
Start planning Christmas Day lunch for the entire family at your new home.
Buyer range $900k-$950k
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.