Step back in time & look forward to a bright future with this vintage (3) bedroom residence perched on a scenic 2318m2 allotment, which commands stunning ocean views.
This outstanding property occupies (2) street frontages & is currently Development Approved to slice off the rear section of land if one so desired - However, Council zoning will allow a (4) lot subdivision of 500m2 per Lot.
- Land size 2318m2 (30m frontage / could easily accommodate 10m x 15m building envelope if divided into 4 lots)
- EPI: Tweed Local Environmental Plan 2014
- Zone: R2 Low Density Residential
- Minimum Lot Size: 450m2
- Maximum Building Height: 9m
- Rates - $4,048.60 per annum
- Water rates - $70.75 per quarter
- Market rent approximately $550-$600 subject to any beautification works
- Cool timber flooring throughout
- Hand crafted timber kitchen
- Generous living & sunroom (to watch the whales cruise by)
- Under belly of home is all usable space with ample height for dual living, has shower & toilet
- Extended garage could accommodate 6 vehicles
- Circular driveway
- Gorgeous purple Poinciana's
Oyster Point Rd is one of the highest vantage points of East Banora & is moments to access the M1 and also enjoy major shopping at either Banora Point or Tweed City.
To the North, you can see Coolangatta & beyond and to the South right down to Kingscliff beach.
Golf, bowls, tennis & Olympic Pool are all within (5-7) minutes as too the Tweed Hospital.
For the closest surf beach, you can choose between Fingal or any of the Southern Gold Coast beaches all within (10) minutes from home.
This rare land holding was selected by the proud owners, who built their dream home back in 1962 & have enjoyed raising their family with many fond memories.
It is a regrettable sale, however it's time to down size and allow a new owner to capitalise on the many options to either modernise the classical abode & or sub-divide into Lots as they wish.
This property is likely to attract plenty of interest, from simple home owners wanting space, developers & builders.
The sellers' motivation is clearly demonstrated with a very realistic price expectation.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.