Immerse yourself into tranquility with this (4) bedroom dual level residence, nestled within a leafy setting & commands a cool summer breeze and water views over the Terranora Inlet.
From the moment you open the front door you are greeted with warmth that emanates from the extensive use timbers, including an abundance of natural light that fills every inch of the cathedral ceilings.
- Walk through the beautiful French stained glass doors to 2 spacious bedrooms either side of the stunning stairwell
- Enjoy the good size Federation Style bathroom with claw foot bath tub
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Open plan living with timber flooring & romantic stone fireplace
- Well-appointed country style kitchen with plenty of bench space/dishwasher, granite benches & stainless appliances
- Formal dining area and extra living space overlooking the Terranora Broadwater Inlet
- Extra large room ideal study/ dining
- A fabulous partially covered entertainment deck flowing off the kitchen
- Good sized laundry
- Air conditioner & ceiling fans
- French doors and stained glass windows through out
- Fantastic area under the house could be used for- work shop/ home office/ storage
- Large bedroom and living space suitable for guests or teens hangout
- Flat fenced yard at the rear, safe for the kids & pets
- Large bathroom overlooking the native gardens
-Large storage shed under carport
Rates - $1,889.05 per annum
Market Rent - $750 per week
Land size - 2384m2
The scenic views of Lakeview Parade are truly special, this is a quiet tucked away cul-de-sac all within minutes to Coolangatta & Tweed Heads .
You will enjoy close proximity to major shopping at Tweed & local shopping within moments.
In addition, you are within (10-15) minutes to Gold Coast beaches, Coolangatta International Airport & Southern Cross University.
Wonderful opportunity to acquire this character filled home set in a quiet leafy pocket close to all major amenities.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.