Step inside this stylish (2) bedroom elevated ground level apartment that offers pure comfort & is set amongst a myriad of lifestyle amenities.
Your new abode (just one of 9 only) was established in 2007 & boasts a total floor area of 248m2 being 113m2 internal and 135m2 external space.
- Expansive wrap around terrace partly covered, with (4) access points from living & both bedrooms
- Crisp hostess kitchen with stone benchtops and social breakfast bar
- Open plan air-conditioned living with easy care flooring
- Master bedroom, air-conditioned, stylish ensuite & walk in robe
- High ceilings with full length glazing to enhance natural light
- Hidden study nook
- Secure basement parking (additional access from side of courtyard)
- Alarm, crim safe screening, tinted glass, intercom & lift access from basement
- Pet friendly with body corporate consent only
Body Corporate - $91.83 per week
Rates - $2,419.85 per annum
Market Rental - in the vicinity of $600 per week
Greenbank would have to be one of the most convenient locations on the Tweed & Gold Coast.
You can simply leave your car at home & stroll flat footed to the Tweed Mall, Hospital, Bowls Club, Twin Towns & or relax on the sandy shoreline of the beautiful Tweed River, which can also be accessed via a pathway that meanders right along the seaway channel.
For those wanting more vibe & salt air through their hair, you can plod about 500 yards to Coolangatta, check out the surf & then indulge in a smorgasbord of cool cafes'.
For jetsetters, the Gold Coast Airport (next to Southern Cross University) is literally a (5) minute drive North.
An impeccable & stylish apartment suitable for any age or mobility & is maintained in concours condition by its proud guardians.
If you're looking to take life a little easier & enjoy all major conveniences at a moment's notice, then 'Aqua Bella' is a perfect & secure choice.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.