OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 23RD MARCH 10:00 - 10:30AM NSW TIME
Nestled at the far end of a private 980m2 battle-axe allotment, you will arrive home to enjoy the comfort of this spacious 4 bedroom family residence close to all major amenities.
* 4 large bedrooms with built in robes
* Master has walk in robe plus ensuite
* Open plan kitchen with walk in pantry, gas cook top electric oven & instant hot water
* Granite bench tops and plenty of preparation space
* Fully tiled dining area
* Sunken lounge room with white plantation shutters
* Large laundry with floor to ceiling cupboards
* 3 bathrooms one with spa bath
* 3 Toilets
* Huge inground fully tiled sparkling salt water chlorinated swimming pool
* Double automatic garage plus additional off-street parking
* Fantastic snooker room with table
* Ducted air conditioning throughout the home plus Fire place
* Entertaining deck for long BBQ lunches with northerly views and breezes
Council Rates - $2721.80 per annum
Water Rates - approx. $280 per quarter year
Market Rent - $650 - $700 per week
This much loved family residence is located in a prime cul-de-sac position and only a short drive to Club Banora, the famous Golf course can be seen from the balcony, major Tweed shopping precincts & Medical centres are close by. Leading Schools such as Lindisfarne & Terranora Primary, St James Primary, St Joseph's College and Centaur and Banora Primary are all close by.
For travellers, the Gold Coast International Airport is close at hand. Surfers & beach-lovers will enjoy top beaches & breaks such as Fingal, D-bah, Rainbow, Snapper & Kirra all are within a short distance.
Suitable for the large family, this home is an entertainer's delight, if special is what you want, this is the home for you. A must to inspect.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.