Kick back from a day at the beach with this dual level (3) bedroom residence, fully modernised for today's coastal living.
- Generous entry air-conditioned living w/ cool polished timber flooring
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 (with timber floors) plus study
- Stylish main bathroom w/ separate toilet
- Step down to modern kitchen w/ stainless appliances & super-size walk in pantry
- Tiled family room w/ electric fire place & L shape bench seating
- Separate multi-Purpose room (ideal kids TV room or perhaps a 4th bedroom)
- Private parent's retreat; comprises bedroom, living, bathroom, kitchenette area, ensuite & rear deck (has both internal & external access and as such may well be closed off for rental purposes)
- Private covered entertaining alfresco deck w/ canvas blinds, projector & movie screen included (water features optional extra)
- Outdoor Spa (optional extra)
- Low maintenance gardens
- Lock up garage plus shade sail to cover another 2 cars / boat etc (room for extra cars in driveway)
- North side access to accommodate small van or boat
- Front brick fence & lockable gates
- New plush carpets to all bedrooms and study & multi- purpose room
- Ceiling Fans & security screens & timber blinds
- Traditional front perfect place for a morning cuppa
- Some furnishings can be purchased by separate negotiation
Rates - $934.98 per half year
Water Rates - $494.05 per quarter year
Market Rent $575-595 per week (or approximately $525 per week main house & up to $300 for the upper section, if split)
This well located property is moments to Kirra / Coolangatta, to the South and Tugun to the North.
Therefore, you have a mouth-watering smorgasbord of shopping & dining options right along the shoreline, as well as local surf clubs to devour.
The superb new 8km ocean pathway now links Currumbin right down to Rainbow Bay and the Tweed - a must do for riders, joggers and walkers, with or without their pooches!
The Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are within walking distance & the John Flynn Private Hospital is within (5) minutes.
Surfers & beach lovers can simply stroll across the road & enjoy miles of clean uncrowded beach and rip into peaky beach breaks at a moment's notice. Other top point breaks at Kirra & Snapper are less than (5) minutes from home or bit longer by push bike.
From the moment you step inside you feel as though the 70's have passed you by and you are now living in the moment & by the sea.
This property is designed to also accommodate extended & or independent family as well as possible dual tenancy.
Will sell before the swell drops!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.