Enjoy a casual country drive, within minutes from Murwillumbah CBD whilst passing the lush green pastures and grazing cattle that will soon become your ever-changing landscape.
This grand (5) bedroom residence (with dual living options) aloft a 1145m2 allotment has been designed to offer space for the larger family & is situated at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac, standing tall over Mt Nullum.
- Double auto garage w/ work shop & internal access
- Family room w/ 2 bedrooms & bathroom (easily converted to granny flat for independent teen or extended family)
- Additional bedroom / home office
- Open plan air-conditioned living w/ cathedral ceilings
- Full length entertainers deck with picturesque views
- Well-appointed social kitchen w/ 2-pac cabinetry, stone benches, 900mm CML size oven & island breakfast bar
- Separate dining or even a 6th bedroom,
- Additional Bedroom
- Huge air-conditioned master bedroom w/ walk through robe & ensuite
- Separate carport
- Double car size work shed (has dual, landscape access from rear Kyogle Rd)
- Landscaped terrace gardens
Land Size - 1145m2
Rates - $2479 per year (paid $619 per 1/4 year)
Water Rates - $67 per 1/4 year
Market Rent - $600 per week
This impressive property is within (5) minutes to the historic township of Murwillumbah which offers major shopping and schools for all ages.
You also are within (30) minutes to the Tweed, Gold Coast beaches & GC Airport.
A wonderful opportunity to take up residency in this popular estate with a stunning home that offers so much & presents as new.
Beautifully maintained & presented by its proud owners who are relocating South.
Hard to beat on sheer size & value!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.