Retire home to your comfortable (3) bedroom low set villa, privately nestled within the exclusive Anchorage Islands.
This desirable abode is the far end of the 'Fig tree gate' and therefore offers privacy and a lovely ornate garden to welcome you home.
- Generous open plan living with cool tiled flooring
- Well-appointed kitchen w/ stone benches & near new appliances
- Master bedroom w/ walk in robe, ensuite which has been modernised
- Second & third bedrooms (bedroom 3 could also be used as a dining or separate TV room)
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Side access via gate through gardens to formal entry
- Rear yard area with covered pergola, lawn and mature planting
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access, plus attic with drop down ladder
- Solar panels (8) approximate 2kw
- Plantation shutters
Rates - $609.10 per quarter
Body Corp - $96.15 per week
Market Rent - $495 - $525 per week
The Exclusive Anchorage Islands is well known for its lush tropical gardens abutting a native landscape opposite the Tweed River.
You will be conveniently positioned within Tweed's Greenbank region being moments to Tweed Shopping Mall, Hospital, Bowls and Golf.
Imagine easy going flat walks along the beautiful Tweed River (directly opposite your front gate) with white sandy beaches to laze and crystal blue waters to bathe your soul.
Within minutes you can travel to Twin Towns, Coolangatta & local surf beaches with the Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University also close by.
Much loved & cared for residence which is partly modernised and perfect for any age & or mobility, as there are no stairs to contend with.
Coupled with its unique position within the complex & sizable manageable garden, this is one villa that you will enjoy coming home to each day.
Priced to sell'
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.