OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 20TH APRIL 11:00 - 11:30AM
Arrive home to your private (3) bedroom low set residence & immerse yourself amongst lush tropical gardens, whilst capturing a slice of water over Endless Summer.
This modest home has also been thoughtfully modernised throughout and is within 1.5km walking distance to Kirra Beach & Coolangatta CBD.
- Formal living w/ louvered bay window opening on to covered Merbau deck
- Bamboo engineered flooring
- Crisp kitchen w/ stone benches & stainless appliances
- Master bedroom w/ robe, louvered bay window & water view
- Bedroom 2 is a good size, has robe and overlooks gardens
- Bedroom 3 (no robe) however you can see the water
- Southside terrace / breezeway is covered for entertaining & is a terrific place to enjoy the water vista
- Man cave work shop / storage area approximately 4m x 4.8m + garden tool shed
- Double carport 2.1m x 5.1m (could facilitate an automatic roller door/s) - please note driveway accesses neighboring property also
- Low maintenance & terraced tropical gardens
Land Size - 835m2
Rates - $623 per quarter year
Water Rates - $244.87 per quarter year
Market Rent - $575-$595 per week
Your private abode is situated on the corner of Leeward Terrace & The Quarterdeck, which is the extension of Mugga Way.
You will enjoy being able to stride or ride your push bike into Kirra & Coolangatta to savour a mouthwatering smorgasbord of retail & dining options.
The Coolangatta AFL Club is just down the road as too Coolangatta Primary & Pre Schools.
For beach lovers & surfers, you are close enough to rip into waves at Kirra, Snapper, Greenmount or D-Bah before and or after work or school & still come home with wet hair.
The Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are within (6) minutes from your front door.
This delightful home exudes a hint of Bali as soon as you climb the stairs & meander through the ornate gardens, which is accented by bold timber intrusions.
In fairness, what this home may lack in aggregate floor size, it surely makes up for it in overall presentation & warmth.
If you are looking for an intimate private retreat, then your sanctuary now awaits you.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.