Modest low set (3) bedroom family home with original features, is extremely well positioned, just around the corner from Banora Point Primary School & Day Care Centre and within a moment's notice to Banora Shopping Village.
- Generous living w/ room for a study nook
- 3 good size bedrooms (2 with built in robes)
- 2 way bathroom with access to master bedroom & separate loo
- Large kitchen with lots of bench space and cupboards (new oven)
- Covered outdoor BBQ area
- Low maintenance fenced yard w/ ample room for kids swings and a future pool
- Tandem lock up garage w/ rear roller door (suit only 2 small cars in depth)
Council Rates - $2,599.40 per annum
Water - $153.92 per quarter
Land Size - 656m2
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $495-$525 per week
Your new abode is within strolling distance to Banora Primary School and Child Care & within (5-7) mins to:
- St James & St Joseph's Catholic Schools & Tweed High Schools - 15 minutes to Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar
- Banora Shopping Village anchored by Coles
- Club Banora for entertainment, heated Olympic pool, tennis & golf
- Tweed Heads / Coolangatta Golf Club
- Tweed Hospital
In addition, you are within (15) minutes to the fabulous Gold Coast beaches, Southern Cross Uni & Gold Coast International Airport.
A terrific opportunity to for a 1st home owner, small family & or investor at entry level pricing.
This home would also suit any age or mobility as it virtually has no steps.
In addition, this home has loads of potential for one to add value and capitalize on the myriad of conveniences & lifestyle options that this property has to offer.
Likely to sell fast, so make your move now to avoid disappointment.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.