'The Ivory' is nearing completion and we are expecting a move in date now of 28th September.
- Open plan tiled living with study nook
- Generous terrace style balconies
- 2 bedrooms & larger 2 bedroom with study apartments
- Master bedroom with ensuite & rear balcony
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, ample cupboard space, dishwasher & gas hotplates
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning in living & master bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Undercover secure parking
- Most apartments commanding superb views over the Tweed River, seaway & ocean
- Communal roof top
- Lift to each level
Your new flash abode is conveniently positioned directly opposite the Tweed Hospital, adjacent to the Tweed River and a short stroll to the Tweed Mall Shopping Centre & Bowls Club.
You can also relax on the sandy shoreline & immerse yourself into the beautiful Tweed River, which can also be accessed via a pathway that meanders right along the seaway channel - there are also fishing jetties & water holes just near & along The Anchorage that are worth exploring.
For those wanting more excitement & salt air through their hair, you can plod about 750 yards to Coolangatta, check out the surf & then indulge in a smorgasbord of cool cafes'.
For jetsetters, the Gold Coast Airport (next to Southern Cross University) is literally a (5) minute drive North.
-COMPLETION IS END SEPTEMBER & APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING TAKEN
-PLEASE CONTACT OUR LEASING TEAM TODAY FOR A VIP PACK CONTAINING PLANS AND PRICING
Seldom do brand new apartments become available for rent, so this is like driving a brand new car from the show room where you can honestly say ' I still feel it ' for the entire duration of your tenure.
These apartments are likely to be snapped up quick, so register your interest now which will give you ample time to give notice to your current landlord (if that's the case) & to start packing - of course it's a great excuse to buy new gear'
From $495 per week
Small pet considered subject to application and references