Outstanding opportunity to acquire this prominent riverside property comprising of an existing Commercial style premises with an adjoining vintage residential cottage, aloft a picturesque 755m2 allotment.
THIS PROPERTY IS TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION - HELD ON SITE FRIDAY 21ST JUNE AT 10:00AM.
- Area 755m2 (Approximate)
- Lot 1 DP 119054
- Zoning B4 Mixed Use Zone pursuant to the provisions of the Tweed Local Environmental Plan 2014
- Uses / a range of Commercial, Retail & Tourist permitted (please note that it must include both residential & commercial use)
- Residential / Tourist Use is allowable above ground floor, but not ground level. A total of 50% site coverage is permitted on ground level
- Approximately 158m2, timber flooring, air-conditioning, rear deck, bathroom & expansive glass with Tweed River views
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, front deck, Tweed river views, under home storage, off street parking
- Standard 10% deposit & 30 day settlement (please refer to Agent if you wish to discuss alternate terms)
This property is located on the highly exposed & prominent intersection of Chinderah Bay Rd, Walsh St & Wommin Bay Rd, which extends up to the main beachfront esplanade of Kingscliff which offers a smorgasbord of dining & retail options, as well as the new Tweed Hospital which is full steam ahead!
In addition, this property is a about 450m to the Chinderah Hotel, which has been approved for a 3 level substantial residential & commercial development, comprising retail shops, units cafe & restaurant.
Chinderah has its own boat ramp to the glorious Tweed River which extends from Murwillumbah to the sea way & out to the Pacific Ocean.
Tweed & Coolangatta are easily within (10) minutes, Byron Bay around (40) minutes.
This unique property with outstanding exposure lends itself to a multitude of mixed uses for both business & pleasure.
An ideal land holding in a region that is exploding with development both residentially, commercially & medically.
We have been given strict instructions to sell this property and it must be sold!
Please contact Marketing Agents David Stringer & Leisa Thorley for an inspection and further information.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.