OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 20TH JULY 10:00 - 10:30AM
Exceptional opportunity to spread your wings and immerse yourself into this fully modernised & elevated (4) bedroom ground level duplex style residence (just one of 2 dwellings only) aloft a prime 584m2 beachfront allotment.
Boasting over 346m2 of total space, your new abode offers an abundance of independent living options sprawled over 2 levels, generous entertainers terrace & splendid panoramic ocean views.
- Generous tiled formal living & dining w/ built in buffet and wine fridge
- Social hostess kitchen w/ island bench, European appliances, integrated fridge & freezer and walk in pantry
- Stunning master bedroom w/ 2 sets of mirrored robes, ensuite, access to terrace & enjoys ocean views
- Family / TV room
- Lower level utility room / home office w/ separate entry
- Large multi-purpose area adjoining garage w/ bathroom & kitchenette (could suit dual living or media, yoga, gym etc)
- Full length terrace w/ separate side access & glass balustrading - plus additional side/rear balcony
- Oversized double auto remote garage w/ internal access
- Split system air-conditioning (x5) in living, family & 3 bedrooms
- Plantation shutters, tinted glass & crimsafe screening
- Good size laundry w/ built in ironing board & rear balcony
- Stylish bathroom and quality fixtures & fittings throughout
Body Corporate - $56 per week (the 2 unit owners administer the building themselves and have set budgets to ensure preventative & any ongoing maintenance is covered)
Rates - $2,709.94 per half year (10% discount applied for prompt payment)
Water Rates - $242.05 per quarter year
Land Size - 584m2 (prime corner re-development site if one so desired - building height up to 6/7 levels subject to Council Approval)
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $850 per week
This outstanding 'as new' property is positioned on the Northern corner of Johnston St & Pacific Parade.
You will enjoy a short flat stroll to North Kirra Surf Club & Kirra's thriving cafes, with major shopping just around the point at Coolangatta & minutes beyond at the Tweed.
In addition, the new 8km ocean pathway (directly opposite), will encourage you to walk, run or ride (with or without pooch in tow) from Currumbin right through to Rainbow / Tweed.
For surfers & bathers, just skip across to have your toes in the sand & glide along uncrowded peaky beach breaks at your leisure.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are close enough you could walk.
This magnificent lifestyle property which presents as new, is the size of a large home without the maintenance.
It offers a relaxed style of luxury living with a subtle hint of sophistication that is sure to appeal to a broad range of buyers of any age or mobility.
If you can't decide between a standard apartment with limitations or a pricey knock down beach shack in this idyllic location, then you seriously must consider this unique option which offers great value and future upside.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.