Outstanding opportunity to secure this vintage (2) bedroom retro unit in small pod of just (6) only, aloft a prime 1012m2 beachfront allotment, boasting a spectacular 25m ocean frontage.
- Tiled living with timber feature panelling & postcard ocean view
- 2 good size bedrooms / master at the front with ocean view
- Functional kitchen & tidy bathroom
- Sunny patio overlooking the ocean
- Land size 1012m2 / 25m beach frontage
- Zoning Medium Density Residential / height up to 15m (3 levels)
- Rates $2800 per 6 months*
- Water Rates $297 per quarter* (subject to change / usage)
- Body Corporate $58.18 per week ($14,110 sinking fund balance as at 21/8/19)
- Market rent permanent in the vicinity of $500 per week
- Holiday rental from $80 per night to $158 per night / would be greater with refurbishment (for further advice please refer to our specialised holiday division www.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au )
Located within a small cul-de-sac you will enter this property via Dune St, which is virtually at the Southern end of Tugun's Commercial hub, situated on Golden Four Drive.
Therefore, you can stroll into Tugun's laid back village to enjoy a smorgasbord of cafe's, IGA, Tavern, general retailers & the Tugun Surf Club which patrols the beach and has an active social element serving hearty meals & your favourite drop.
In addition, the new 8km ocean pathway directly in front of your beach pad, will encourage you to walk, run or ride (with or without pooch in tow) from Currumbin right through to Rainbow / Tweed.
The John Flynn Hospital, GC International Airport & Southern Cross Uni are (5) minutes down the road with Coolangatta CBD just around the point.
For board riders & sun worshipers you can sink into the sand & rip into uncrowded peaky beach breaks at half a moment's notice.
When it's all about the lifestyle and 'blue chip' land holding, the accommodation runs third.
If you are seeking a special property for a surfers weekender, with scope for future re-development & capital growth, then this is it.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.