OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST 10:30 - 11:00AM
Enjoy stunning panoramic river and hinterland views to Mt Warning from this impressive (1) bedroom 10th level apartment right in the hub of the Coolangatta / Tweed precinct.
- Open plan living area
- Hostess kitchen with stone benches & stainless appliances
- Stylish main bathroom/with shower and bath
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Large balcony with spectacular views
- 1 car space (no designated car space, park where there are no parking restrictions in place)
The many benefits of the resort facilities include:
- Two pools & spas
- Two tennis courts
- Fully serviced gymnasium with steam room
- Business centre and a state of the art conference facility
- Signatures Restaurant & Bar
- 24hr reception, concierge/tour desk & your own room service
- Directly connected to the Twin Towns Club for all dining and entertainment needs
- Plus much more...
This delightful unit in the heart of Tweed/Coolangatta is positioned perfectly on the border of NSW and QLD. Just an elevator ride to Twin Towns Services Club.
Enjoy a short walk to the magnificent beaches along with a smorgasbord of alfresco dining options.
A 5 minute drive to Coolangatta International Airport and Southern Cross University.
Body Corporate - $155.40 per week
Rates - $2,229.4060 per annum
Market Rent - $390 per week
Holiday Market Nightly Tariffs - Off Peak from $90 per night, Peak $220 per night (refer to our specialised holiday division at www.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au for further information)
Neat and tidy quality apartment in a super convenient location - furnishings optional, and ready to let or occupy yourself.
If you are on the hunt for an investment property that you can enjoy with good returns then this is the opportunity for you, or you can simply just move in - the choice is yours.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.