OPEN TO INSPECT SATURDAY 21ST SEPTEMBER 10:45 - 11:15AM
Relax in style with this private low set (3) bedroom freestanding villa (just one of 5 only) with large entertainers deck to host social fun with family & friends.
- Air-conditioned open plan living with easy care flooring
- Stunning two pac kitchen with stone benches
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes & ceiling fans (master has split system air-conditioning)
- Stylish two-way bathroom & separate loo
- Large entertainers deck, ornate gardens and vegie patch
- Pet friendly
- Private courtyard with internal access
- Single lock up garage (may be enough room to park second car in front)
- Security screens
- Land size - 280sqm
- Council Rates - $607 per quarter
- Market Rent $485 - $495 per week
- Body Corporate - $480 1/2 yearly
This property is located 2 minutes from Banora Central shopping centre, medical facilities, schools and sporting/club facilities.
Club Banora is a 2 minute drive, also close to Tweed City Shopping and Coolangatta/Tweed 36 hole championship Golf Course.
Tweed Heads, Coolangatta and Rainbow Bay featuring world class beaches and cafes are only 10 minutes away as too the Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University.
This humble abode would be perfect for retirees, those downsizing, just starting out or for the astute investor wanting a secure and stable return.
In addition, with no real steps to contend with, this property would also appeal to any age or mobility.
If you are searching for a fresh low maintenance home to move into, then this is it.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.