Enjoy splendid ocean views and an enviable beachfront lifestyle, from this immaculate & fully modernised (4) bedroom luxurious apartment, just one of five only, which occupies the entire top (5th) level of this premier boutique establishment.
- Spacious living & dining zones with cool tiled flooring
- Expansive glass including frameless style bay window
- Generous terrace style balcony commanding superb ocean views
- Gorgeous Hampton style kitchen, European appliances, gas cooking, steam oven/ conventional oven combo & zippo hot water and filter
- Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Ocean facing master bedroom w/ ensuite & access to terrace
- Stunning ensuite & main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling travertine tiles
- Large laundry w/ built in ironing board and access to rear sunny clothes drying area
- 2 side by side lock up auto garage and workshop within basement plus space in front for 3rd car
Body Corporate - $136.53 per week
Rates - $2,029.55 per half year
Water Rates - $358.05 per quarter
Market Rent - permanent tenancy around $1,000 per week
Holiday Market Tariffs - from $250 - $600 per night (please refer our specialised holiday division www.goldcoastholidayhomes.com.au for further advice)
This idyllic property is a short flat stroll to North Kirra Surf Club & Kirra's thriving cafes, with major shopping just around the point at Coolangatta & minutes beyond at the Tweed.
In addition, the new 8km ocean pathway (directly opposite), will encourage you to walk, run or ride (with or without pooch in tow) from Currumbin right through to Rainbow / Tweed.
For surfers & bathers, just skip across to have your toes in the sand & glide along uncrowded peaky beach breaks at your leisure. Other world class breaks such as Kirra, Snapper & D-bah are within (5) minutes.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are close enough you can leave your car at home and walk.
A truly beautiful light filled property which presents as new throughout & offers spacious living with a myriad of lifestyle options.
It offers a relaxed style of luxury living with a subtle hint of sophistication that is sure to appeal to a broad range of astute buyers of any age or mobility.
Due to the Sellers relocation, they would prefer a long settlement or may even consider a lease back for 12mths.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.