Arrive home and relax in style with this spacious (3) bedroom family residence perched on a sizeable 824m2 corner allotment.
- Formal living
- Tiled family room & dining zone
- Well appointed Rosewood kitchen w/ bay window & gas hot plates
- Generous master bedroom w/ walk in robe & ensuite
- 2 additional double size bedrooms
- Undercover clothesline & paved side patio area w/ garden shed
- Covered rear entertainers terrace w/ access into the pool area
- Private salt water in-ground pool
- Double auto lock up garage w/ internal access
- Ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans
- Impressive use of Colonial style timber features throughout, including French doors
- Rates $857.94 per 6 months
- Water Rates $406 per quarter (approx)
- Market rent in the vicinity of $700 per week
Lakewood's Estate is nestled at the far end of 19th Ave & Guineas Creek Roads, which includes the Eddie Kornhauser Recreational Reserve, there is also a BP Service station just prior to the Estate which is very handy indeed.
For avid golfers you can be teeing off at Tallebudgera or Meadow Park within (5) minutes from home.
Major shopping can be found at 19th Avenue Shopping Centre, which is moments away & The Pines Shopping Centre is just over the hill.
Local Schools for all ages are close by & a bus service operates throughout this area.
Glorious surf beaches such as Palm Beach are within (5) minutes.
A delightful property that has a grand street appeal, enhanced by its Heritage style sandstone brick, complimentary fretwork, high roof lines and elevated corner position.
The low set, low maintenance home has been thoughtfully designed offering generous rooms throughout including all weather alfresco entertaining areas.
This property would suit a full range of buyers of any age or mobility.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquires should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.