1065/14-22 Stuart Street Tweed Heads
LOCATION AND LIFESTYLE AWAITS - 'Tweed Ultima apartment'
Spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located on the 6th floor in the Tweed Ultima apartments right in the hub of the Coolangatta & Tweed precinct.
PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED.
SORRY NO PETS
- Spacious open plan living
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench tops & stainless appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Stylish spacious bathrooms
- Huge entertaining balcony with retractable shutters for extra privacy or enjoy outdoor living in any weather
- Full laundry room
- In-ground pool (heated in cooler months)
- Spa & BBQ area
- Lift access to each level from basement
- Full gym facilities as part of the complex (special discounted rates for residents & guests)
ALL SCHEDULED INSPECTIONS ARE LISTED ON QLD TIME.
Tweed Ultima is on the fringe of Coolangatta & Tweed border line where you can leave your car at home and enjoy the local lifestyle by foot or by transport.
Therefore, when you slip out of your complex you can simply stroll across to Coolangatta's beach front Marine Parade for dining & beachy activities.
In addition, you will be spoilt with the convenience of major shopping just across the road at the Tweed Mall & moments to Tweed Hospital and Bowls club.
Get in step to dance the night away with live entertainment, shows & dining at Twin Towns which is also across the road.
The Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University are within six minutes from your door.
Located in a super convenient location, you will enjoy local conveniences right out your front door.
The abode itself is well presented and would suit the tenant looking for loads of space to relax and enjoy the complex resort style facilities.
Built In Robes
DJ Stringer Property Services
76 Griffith Street
T 07 5599 5222
F 07 5599 2255
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.