Kirra Wave 301 is located on the third floor of a small complex offering 16 boutique apartments. With only 2 apartments per floor, you will enjoy privacy and luxury from this spacious three bedroom, three bathroom apartment.
Kirra Wave is split over 2 levels, and features a huge entertaining deck with a fireplace- perfect for relaxing in the evening and for whale watching in winter! Enjoy frolicking in the complex pool, or cross the road to beautiful North Kirra beach (patrolled beach only 50m away).
Apartment 301 is being offered fully furnished and offers a fresh and modern beachy ambience, paired with luxurious fixtures and fittings. Style, space, luxury and ambience make Kirra Wave 301 a perfect choice for your residence.
6 month lease only
- Master bedroom with king size bed, walk in wardrobe and ensuite with walk in shower + large bath
- Modern kitchen featuring European fixtures and fitting, Miele appliances, dishwasher and coffee machine
- Spacious, comfortable and stylish living area that flows seamlessly through dining and lounge areas and out to the huge entertaining deck
- Entertaining deck with fireplace, and casual outdoor lounge and dining settings
- Powder room + toilet
- Spectacular ocean views
- Second bedroom with queen size bed
- Second ensuite with walk in shower and toilet
- Private balcony with ocean views
- Third bedroom with 2 single beds
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Fully equipped laundry with washer and dryer
Kirra Wave is a state of the art and luxurious residential development catering for the whole family with facilities including:
- Fully air conditioned
- Secure complex
- In ground swimming pool (pool not heated)
- 2 x secure car spaces with remote lock up garage
- Lift with direct access to the apartment
Kirra is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Kirra offers a range of popular take away shops, cafes and bars and fronts onto a spectacular expanse of clean white sand and clear water. Kirra Point is one of Australias favourite surf breaks and caters to all surfers from beginner to advance. When the wind picks up, Kirra Beach is a favourite for kite surfers. The beach is patrolled year round and it is a flat, easy walk or bike ride into Coolangatta along the footpath that hugs the beach.