Focus on relaxed living as you entertain in style on this enormous terrace style balcony.
Enjoy this large (3) bedroom (1) study apartment, located on the 2nd floor of Tweed Ultima apartments right in the hub of the Coolangatta & Tweed precinct.
- Spacious open plan living
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stone bench tops & stainless appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Stylish spacious bathrooms
- Timber look flooring throughout the main living area
Rates - approx. $570 per quarter
Body Corporate - approx. $250 per week (increased for capital works, will be reduced back to appox $150 per week in less than 12 months)
Market Rent - $550 - $570 per week
TWEED ULTIMA COMPLEX:
- On site management
- Single car space included with the apartment, visitor parking also available
- In-ground pool (heated in cooler months)
- Spa & BBQ area
- Lift access to each level from basement
- Full gym facilities as part of the complex (special discounted rates for residents & guests), also open to the public
Tweed Ultima is on the fringe of Coolangatta & Tweed border line where you can leave your car at home and enjoy the local lifestyle by foot or by transport.
Therefore, when you slip out of your complex you can simply stroll across to Coolangatta's beach front Marine Parade for dining & beachy activities.
In addition, you will be spoilt with the convenience of major shopping just across the road at the Tweed Mall & moments to Tweed Hospital and Bowls club.
Get in step to dance the night away with live entertainment, shows & dining at Twin Towns which is also across the road.
The Gold Coast International Airport & Southern Cross University are within (6) minutes from your door.
Located in a super convenient location, you will enjoy local conveniences right out your front door.
The abode itself is well presented and would suit the buyer looking for loads of space to entertain
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.