Arrive home to your beautifully modernised three bedroom town home in `Currumbin Estuary Villas' & enjoy the tranquillity of the estuary or a morning surf at the Alley', at a moment's notice.
SORRY NO PETS
PROPERTY IS UNFURNISHED
- Spacious airconditioned living & dining w/ cool easy care flooring
- Crisp kitchen w/ stone benches & stainless appliances
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite
- 2 additional generous bedrooms w/ built in robes & ceiling fans
- Stylish bathroom w/ bath & ground level w/c
- Auto lock up garage w/ internal access
- Large fully fenced entertainers paved courtyard, grassy section & all weather sun shade
This idyllic town home is at the junction of Thrower Bridge and therefore you are surrounded by a myriad of lifestyle options.
To get your bearings, virtually opposite this abode is the Boat shed cafe & a short walk either way will land you amongst a terrific selection of retail shops with major shopping at The Pines, within minutes.
Your fitness regime can be super charged with a SUP paddle board along the Estuary, freestyling at the Palm Beach Olympic Pool or a kick of the footy at the AFL ground, which also has a great social club - not forgetting the RSL which is just down the road.
For surfers & beach lovers, the Alley offers ripping point breaks, although Palmy right through to Currumbin and beyond, provides uncrowded peaky beach breaks and privacy to worship the sun.
The Gold Coast International Airport, Southern Cross University & John Flynn Private Hospital are within ten minutes from home.
A delightful residence that has been fully transformed from the ground up & presents as new.
If you thrive on the bustling action of the junction and being addicted to a convenient healthy lifestyle, then this property is right for you.