Journey home via an adventurous leafy driveway with gated entry & be welcomed by this majestic Cape Cod style chalet, which is nestled on approximately (5) acres of rolling lawns and flanked by native fauna.
This character filled residence of grand proportion spanning over (3) distinctive levels, is fully loaded with options & would ideally suit those with a growing or extended family, home business operation, tradespersons HQ, B & B, or perhaps wedding or corporate venue (subject to council approval).
- Extensive outdoor covered entertaining areas
- Cool blackbutt flooring throughout
- Ballroom size living & dining with roaring sandstone fire place
- Five bedrooms (4 with ensuites, plus guest bunk quarters)
- Hostess kitchen with stunning 5m stone bench, ample cupboard space, Commercial sized Smeg oven & butler's pantry
- Separate family room at other end of home (ideal home office with built in cabinetry, extended family or kids hang out) adjoins ensuited bedroom
- Parents private lofted sanctuary with master bedroom, relaxing retreat, vaulted ceiling, Velux window bays, stunning ensuite & picturesque Juliette balcony
- Superb entertainment / games room (on lower level) with wet bar, powder room, adjoining ensuited bedroom & bunk room
- Automatic triple garage offering additional length for (2) small cars each bay & separate toilet (bitumen driveway, plenty of room for visitors to park)
- Tropical in ground pool with cabana & bathroom (shower & toilet)
- 150m trades mans shed with toilet, 3 roller doors (one 5m high for large truck / van / boat) & easy vehicular turning
- A country blend of mature trees, rolling lawns, small dam, trail bike tracks, chicken coup set amongst a native bush back drop
- Full wrap around Queenslander style verandahs
- Ducted air-conditioning in main living + split systems
- Surround sound inside & out
- French doors & stain glass inserts
- Town water & Taylex waste septic system
Rates - $600 per quarter year*
Water - $350 per quarter year*
Market Rent - $1500 per week (holiday rental please refer to agent)
Land Size - 1.93H (19300m2 = 4.76 acres)
Your private oasis is tucked away just off Bilambil Road, at the top end of Terranora Road, where you can enjoy rural living without limitation to all major amenities.
- Local Schools such as Lindisfarne Anglican, Terranora Primary & Terranora Kindy are closest enough to walk / St James, St Joseph's & Centour at Banora are within (8) minutes, (20) minutes to St Patrick's at Murwillumbah
- Walking distance to Terranora Village, (8) minutes to Banora Shopping & less than (10) minutes to major Tweed Shopping and Hospital
- 15 Minutes to Coolangatta CBD
- 12 minutes to Fingal & Gold Coast local beaches
- Bus service for some schools and general transport at the end of the street
- 20 mins to Gold Coast Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University
- 40 minutes Byron Bay / 80 mins to Brisbane unless you prefer to catch the train
This is an impressive property where country style has been infused with modern contemporary elegance.
Coupled with the tranquillity of the natural sounds & surrounds, this is one property where you can immerse yourself and become lost in time.
Inspections are welcome by private appointment.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material.
We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.