Arrive home via a private road & unwind within this character filled (3) bedroom tri-level residence, nestled amongst leafy surrounds and located on the fringe of Kirra Beach.
- Formal entry w/ leadlight windows
- Family room w/ timber flooring & air-conditioning
- Sunken lounge w/ slate flooring, romantic electric fireplace & cocktail bar
- Generous airconditioned kitchen & meals area
- High ceilings w/ exposed beams & internal brick features throughout, plus rich cedar panelling on upper level hallway
- 3 good size bedrooms, all air-conditioned (master has 2-way access to main bathroom)
- Large versatile bathroom w/ separate WC / powder room (large enough to split into two if one wanted to add an ensuite)
- Laundry w/ second shower & WC
- Low maintenance gardens, garden shed and potters shelter
- Extensive decking
- In ground pool
- Double auto garage with mezzanine shelf for additional storage (plus additional parking on Left hand side of roadway access)
- Views to Mt Warning
Land size 702m2
Rates - $659.60 per quarter year
Water Rates - $102.68 per quarter year
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $650 per week
Your private abode is just over Coolangatta / Kirra Hill, therefore you are literally 1km (or 1086m to be precise) to the beach, as you pass by Kirra's AFL Club & local schools.
When you arrive on the beachfront esplanade, you can choose from a smorgasbord of cool cafe's at Kirra and then cruise around the point to Coolangatta for more variety, Cinema & major shopping anchored by Woolies.
For beach lovers and surfers, you will be spoilt for choice with world class beaches at Kirra, Snapper, Rainbow & D-bah all close by, by foot or by push bike.
The Southern Cross University & Gold Coast Airport are within (5) minutes.
A delightful property that oozes warmth and a casual rustic appeal as soon as you open the front door, which is emphasised by the themed use of internal brickwork & exposed beams which are evident in all main rooms.
It's split tri-level layout, with small runs of only 4-6 internal stairs, is put to good use separating formal & informal living zones, as well as the sleeping quarters which are well hidden at the rear.
Externally, it is very low maintenance and possess an elevated in-ground pool, as well as a versatile balcony style deck, which is utilised for both poolside viewing and entertainment options in any weather.
Coupled with its close proximity to Kirra Beach, this is one property where being just over the border is considered better value, compared to that of their QLD neighbours.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.