Positioned on a prominent corner allotment, you will relax in style from this fully modernized (5) bedroom residence, which also offers dual living capabilities & outstanding views.
- Open plan air-conditioned living area opening on to balcony
- Generous stylish kitchen w/ 2-pak cabinetry & Smeg appliances
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite & split system air-conditioner
- Timber look flooring throughout
- Lush tropical landscaped gardens w/ Bali hut & side access for boat or van
- Separate ground level living / family room, 5th bedroom, home office or dual living for extended family, with bathroom & private access
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Double auto lock up garage w/ internal access & heaps of storage
Rates - $2,700 per annum
Water - $225 per quarter year
Market Rent - $675-$695 per week
Land Size - 688m2
Conveniently located to all major amenities, you will enjoy being just moment's to Banora Point Shopping Centre & Club Banora, offering local shopping, sporting facilities & entertainment options.
In addition, you are a within (7) minutes to Tweed City Shopping Centre and Gold Coast beaches can be reached within (15) minutes, as too the Southern Cross University and Gold Coast Airport.
Local schools & colleges for all ages are also close by.
An immaculate residence with a real sense of warmth & charm, with flexible dual living possibilities, which would appeal to many potential buyers.
Coupled with its super convenient location, we envisage that this property will draw strong enquiry - therefore, make your move & arrange your inspection now!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.