Set in a native pocket close to all amenities you will enjoy the natural surrounds from this (4) bedroom dual level pole home that could facilitate dual living, independent teen or home office.
- Timber flooring and tiles throughout
- Open plan spacious kitchen with island bench and gas cook-top
- Sunken tiled lounge with combustion fire place and ceiling fan
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath and additional toilet
- Internal laundry with access to side staircase
- Front and rear covered entertainers alfresco decks
- Private leafy surrounds
- Single carport with space for additional car
- Garden shed
- Tiled living area with kitchenette
- Bedroom with ensuite and laundry facilities
- Covered deck overlooking bushland setting
- Separate dual access with internal stairs to upper level that has been sealed (however can be re-opened)
- Rates $2633.20 per annum
- Water rates $178.18 per quarter
- Current rent $730 per week combined upper & lower. This includes water, electricity & gardening (leases in place until 18/6/2021)
This property is moments to Panorama local shopping that offers a decent selection of necessities with other options scattered along Kennedy Drive.
For major shopping, Tweed City & the Tweed Mall is within (8) minutes from home.
You can also enjoy fabulous Gold Coast surf beaches within (10) minutes, as too access to the Airport and Southern Cross University.
A quaint abode with a lovely tranquil outlook and options to add value.
There are a few maintenance items required however these have been taken into consideration with an attractive list price.
To assist you further, there is a pest & building report which can be provided upon request.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.