Privately nestled in a leafy tranquil setting, almost opposite Kirra Beach, you will relax in style with your very own two bedroom, fully furnished boutique apartment, offering a bright and sunny terrace for entertaining or simply relaxing after a days work.
- Tastefully furnished
- Open plan living areas with cool porcelain tiles
- Hostess kitchen with stone bench tops, integrated dishwasher, stainless appliances, gas cooktop and electric oven with heaps of cupboard space
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
- Separate laundry with washer and dryer
- Split system air conditioning in living area and master bedroom
- Terrace style balcony overlooking native parkland
- Secure basement parking with storage shed to fit 1 large car or 2 small
- Quality fixtures/fittings throughout & frameless shower screens
- Blockout and sheer blinds throughout brings that extra luxury feel
SOUTH BEACH COMPLEX:
- South Beach is a modern ''Boutique" complex
- It comprises of just (16) apartments
- There is lift access to each level, salt water pool, security gated rear access to the pretty native greenbelt allowing easy access to the beach & Kirra village shopping.
South Beach Apartments is tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac of South Street (the rear of Kirra Surf)
Therefore you can enjoy the local conveniences of Surf Clubs, Kirra's thriving cafe's & retail options, not forgetting your local cafe restaurant 'Beaches' (50m from your gate) located within Kirra Surf
Major shopping and a smorgasbord of retail options are located within 1 km at Coolangatta & Tweed Heads.
For beachlovers & the avid surfers you can surf miles of uncrowded beach breaks virtually across the road & or take your pick from Kirra Point, Snapper, Greenmount & Rainbow Bay just moments beyond.
Coolangatta Airport & Southern Cross University are literally a (3) minute drive or you could even walk to your lectures and or to your flight.
Stylish & modern ocean side apartment, protected from the noise and salt (experienced on the main drag) but yet a mere 150 m to the sand. Beautifully presented and maintained unit.