Imagine the conveniences you can enjoy from this overly generous (3) bedroom 1st level apartment, overlooking lush tropical gardens, in ground pool & more than a Tweed River glimpse at the end of your street.
- Spacious open plan living with separate dining / library area
- Hostess kitchen with stone benches, BOSCH appliances and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Split system air-conditioning
- Generous full length front patio with sun shades & views to the Tweed River
- Master bedroom with ensuite & plantation shutters opening to rear terrace
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in mirror robes & ceiling fans
- Stylish ensuite & bathroom with stone benchtops
- Separate Powder room with stone benchtops
- Secure side by side parking in basement for 2 vehicles, plus large storage area
- Secure gated complex entry and intercom system
Body Corporate - $74.88 per week
Rates - $657.70 per quarter year
Permanent Market Rent - $525 - $550 per week
'Albert Gardens' is a modern (3) level walk up style complex accommodating just (18) proud residents & laid out across a large 2706m2 prime allotment right in the centre of Greenbank.
Greenbank is highly sought after as it virtually joins Coolangatta to the Tweed & the facilities are plentiful.
It is ideal for any age & or mobility (especially the mature) that can leave their home enjoy the many conveniences from their doorstep such as;
- Centro Shopping Centre 200m
- Tweed Hospital directly opposite
- Tweed Bowls Club just around corner
- Tweed River walk and sandy beaches 100m
- Tweed / Coolangatta Golf Club within a 5 minute drive
- Twin Towns a brisk 15 min walk
- Coolangatta a 20 min walk
- Coolangatta Airport and Southern Cross University within 5 minutes
- World class surf & swimming beaches such as Rainbow, Snapper, Greenmount & D-bah all within a few minutes.
Impeccably presented & well-appointed apartment that has a relaxed feel with a pleasant open outlook.
Whether you wish to purchase for personal, retirement or investment, 'Albert Gardens' is a very convenient & attractive choice.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.