Experience the pleasures of living by the sea from this top level (2) bedroom unit, just one of 12 only, anchored onto a prime 1518m2 allotment, with (2) street frontage.
- Spacious open plan air-conditioned living & dining zone
- Well-appointed kitchen w/ granite benchtops, 2 Pac cabinetry & double drawer dishwasher
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite & walk in robe
- 2nd bedroom w/ mirrored robes & ceiling fan
- Main bathroom w/ double shower
- Generous separate laundry w/ additional storage
- Covered balcony w/ ocean views & sunblind
- Tandem garage w/ automatic door (2.2m clearance)
- Body Corporate $70.15 per week
- Water Rates $284.95 per 1/4 year
- Rates $1305.96 per 1/2 year (owner occupier)
Your beachfront residence is positioned on the exclusive 'Golden Mile' and close to the Nth Kirra Surf Club, which patrols the local beach & provides a low key social scene with great meals, washed down with icy ales.
You can embark on a short flat (15-20) minute stroll to Kirra's thriving cafes & continue on around the point for major shopping at Coolangatta / Tweed.
In addition, the new 8km ocean pathway (directly opposite) will encourage you to walk, run or ride (with or without pooch in tow) from Currumbin right through to Rainbow / Tweed.
For surfers & bathers, just skip across the road to have your toes in the sand & carve up uncrowded peaky beach breaks at your leisure.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are close enough you can virtually walk.
A very tidy unit, with a lovely ocean vista in a complex that has been externally modernised.
If you are looking for a low key beachy lifestyle, then this is it.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.