Unwind and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle living by the water's edge from your spacious (3) bedroom town home, secured within the highly sought after 'Seagull's Shores' establishment.
- Air-conditioned formal living and dining with easy care floors
- Spacious private rear yard with entertainment area, backing onto reserve & water
- Spacious kitchen/meal area with new Bosch dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite, & Juliette balcony overlooking water
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan & Juliette balcony
- 3rd Bedroom with walk-in robe & ceiling fan
- 20 Solar Panels
- 3rd toilet off laundry
- Double lock-up remote control garage
- Ducted vacuum system
- Outstanding pool & spa pavilion with BBQ area within complex
Council Rates - $2,294.60 pa (pensioner discount)
Body Corporate - $60 per week
Market Rental - In the vicinity of $600 per week
"Seagulls Shores" is nestled at the far end of a quiet cul-de-sac, within a hop skip and a fish to Seagulls Services Club offering hearty meals, entertainment and the Revolution Fitness Centre to trim up after Xmas/New Year.
In addition, you are a short stroll to the Panorama Shopping Centre and with major shopping at the Tweed Mall within (7) minutes.
Gold Coast beaches such as Coolangatta & Kirra are within (8) minutes, as too the Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross Uni.
Be one of the few who can enjoy living on the water and clear the soul and soothe the mind.
This dual level residence is nicely appointed and well ventilated, thanks to the cool breeze that floats over the water to gratify your abode on a hot summer's night.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.