A stone's throw to famous Rainbow Beach this tastefully renovated apartment boasts high quality furnishings and ocean views to feel like you are on holidays all year round.
Rainbow's carefree ambience will appeal to those who crave lifestyle and convenience for pleasure, wellbeing, entertaining, relaxing and more.
- Stunning kitchen with island bench, dishwasher & timber benchtops
- Tiled airconditioned living with cool ocean breezes
- Ceilings fans throughout
- Master bedroom with ocean views and robe & storage cabinetry
- Bedroom 2 with multifunctional beds to create single, double or day bed
- Stylish bathroom with spa bath and front load washer
- Generous balcony with ocean views
- Secure basement parking with room for bikes
- Modern furnishings & cutlery and crockery included
Perched on Eden Avenue overlooking Rainbow Bay surfing beach
You will enjoy a morning brew & delicious dining from Cafe D-bah (which is virtually next door) and socialising across the road at the Rainbow Bay Surf Club will be hard to pass up on any given day.
In addition, there are a handful of local stores at Rainbow's seaside village and a short walk around Greenmount Point will land you amongst Coolangatta's thriving CBD for more restaurants and major shopping - Twin Towns for entertainment is a 15min walk down the hill.
For board riders, you will definitely be in your element as you surround yourself with world class peeling breaks such as Snapper' (home to the Quicksilver / Billabong Pro), Greenmount & D-Bah, where time in the green room may be often be shared by our Aussie World Champion surfers.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within 8 minutes, Byron within 40 and a commute from Brisbane can be done in around an hour.
You will be awe-inspired by the magnificent ocean views which is accented by stunning rock formations of nearby Point Danger
This Rainbow Bay beachside apartment is a significant landmark property where words cannot simply express the gratifying experience you will enjoy from this beachside abode.