Outstanding opportunity to acquire this generous (4) bedroom low set home, anchored on a prime 877m2 allotment, which commands outstanding views of the Tweed River, as well as re-development options for boutique multi-units over (3) levels or luxury tri-level town homes.
- Spacious open plan formal & informal living zones
- Fully tiled throughout
- Well-appointed modern kitchen
- 4 good size bedrooms (3 with built in robes / main facing the water)
- 2 stylish bathrooms
- Double carport plus, garden shed & room for extra vehicles / boat or van
- Lot 1 DP780137 & Lot B DP421443 = 877m2 (approx)
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
- Re-development height to 13.6m / 2:1 floor ratio
- Ideal for 3 level boutique apartments or luxury town homes
- Rates $894 per 1/4 year
- Water $93 per 1/4 year
- Tenants in place until 5/10/2021 paying $860 per week
- Residence Construction / concrete slab, concrete rendered Stucco & metal
clip lock roofing
- Filling for future development is not required at this part of Kennedy Drive as it provides for a permanent high level road/pedestrian evacuation route to land above Probable Maximum Flood. Habitable areas of all residential buildings are to be at or greater then Councils Design Flood Level being 2.6m AHD plus 0.5m of free board. No issues with reaching this.
This strategically placed property is situated directly opposite the Tweed River and adjacent to the main Kennedy Drive Boat ramp, neighbouring Scales Seafoods & a cool local Cafe'.
You can enjoy local conveniences with major shopping at Tweed City or the Mall at a moment's notice as too Bowls, Golf and the Tweed Hospital also close by.
For beach lovers & surfers, you can be out in the line up or laying prone on uncrowded beaches such as Kirra, Coolangatta, Snapper or D-bah, within (5)minutes from home.
The Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University are within (7) minutes.
This property appeals to a wide demographic of buyer - from the home owner wanting space for family, toys & or trades, to the astute developer looking to capitalise on the thirst for new lifestyle property to take to the market.
WE EXPECT THE SALE PRICE FOR A PROPERTY OF THIS CALIBRE TO EXCEED $1M.
- Please note DJ Stringer Project Marketing can also assist with every aspect of your project, feasibility, planning consultants, building & trade recommendations, all marketing & concept design and sales & Contract administration right through to settlement.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.