Surrounded by open space and quality homes, you will arrive home to appreciate this (5) bedroom low set family residence, nestled on a prime 2739m2 undulating allotment commanding Hinterland views.
- Formal lounge & dining with open fire place
- Tiled family / meals area w/ built in bar (adjacent to additional bathroom & toilet w / external access to pool area)
- Country style kitchen w/ island bench & walk in pantry
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite, separate bath & walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2-5 all fitted w/ built in robes
- Main bathroom w/ separate bath
- Ample storage & linen cupboards
- Undercover entertaining area
- Salt water in ground pool
- Fenced pool enclosure & Bali Hut /
- Garden shed including Ride on Mower
- Ample room for tennis court or hobby farm on lower (rear section)
- Solar panels (8)
Rates - approx. $2,000.00 per annum
Water Rates - approx. $85 per quarter year
Land Size - 2739m2
Your new home runs off Parkes Drive at the top of Fraser Drive. Therefore, you will enjoy the local conveniences of both Banora Point & Terranora, within a moment's notice, not forgetting Tweed City for major shopping which is within (7) minutes.
The newly reformed Pavilions Market Place at Terranora offers a great selection of services including trendy cafes', IGA Supermarket, Medical, Vet, Beauty, Take away, Fitness Centre, Fuel and a superb Tavern with bottle shop.
Local Schools are close by and include, St James, St Josephs, Terranora Primary & Lindisfarne Anglican Grammar just to name a few - a bus service also operates in this area.
For surfers & beach goers, Gold Coast & Northern NSW surf beaches are within (10) minutes, as too Southern Cross University & the Gold Coast Airport.
A well-appointed family residence that offers comfortable living, with loads of outdoor space for the kids of all ages to embark on their adventures.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.