Travel down an extended concealed driveway and arrive home to your immaculate (4) bedroom lowset waterfront residence offering a myriad of lifestyle options.
- Formal living & dining zones
- Generous open plan family / meals area
- Modern social kitchen w/ stone benchtops
- Master bedroom w/ water views, ensuite, walk in robe & study area
- Stylish main bathroom
- Expansive hardwood Merbau covered entertaining deck
- In ground salt water pool & glass balustrade
- Free standing double lock garage + 3 garden sheds
- Tropical landscaping & lawn that meets your sandy shoreline
- 6KW solar power w/ 5KW inverter
- 240 Volt winch (useful to park caravan & or pull boat above shoreline)
- Insulation in roof
- Fully fenced rear of property
- External storage / outdoor fridge space
- Security screens and crimsafe sliding doors
- Quality bamboo flooring throughout living & carpeted bedrooms
- Land size 746m2
- Rates $787 per quarter
- Market rent in the vicinity of $850-$900 per week
This idyllic property is hidden away just over the Western side of the M1 from Kennedy Drive.
You will enjoy a decent selection of eateries, IGA and fuel stations, all within a moment's notice or a 10 minute stroll.
Major shopping at Tweed or Coolangatta can be reached within (6) minutes from home, as too the fabulous Gold Coast beaches, Airport & Southern Cross University.
A delightful home with an emphasis placed on alfresco dining & recreational living.
Coupled with its waterfront aspect & engaging pool forming part of your entertaining venue, it really is a lovely space to enjoy good company with family & friends.
When you take into consideration recent sale prices for similar waterfront homes in & around the Endless Summer Estate, with entry price around $1.5M, you will appreciate that this property, which is less than 1km away, represents great value.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.