Experience the pleasures of a totally convenient beachy lifestyle from this private and immaculate (2) bedroom apartment, overlooking impressive recreational resort facilities at the rear of the complex.
- Open plan airconditioned living w/ easy care flooring
- Private balcony overlooking pool & tennis court
- Modern 2 Pac kitchen w/ stone benchtops & splash back, stainless appliances & dish drawer d/washer
- Generous master bedroom w/ freestanding air conditioner, built in robe & ensuite finished w/ Spanish feature files
- Second bedroom w/ built in robe over looking facilities
- Spacious main bathroom w/ Spanish feature tiles
- Separate laundry
- Allocated secure basement car park
- Generous storage cage
DETAILS / FINANCIALS:
- Body Corporate Levies: $131.76 per week (after prompt payment discount applied)
- Rates: $776 per half year (approx)
- Holiday rental market tariffs approx. $120-$350 per night (please refer to our specialised Holiday Team Gold Coast Holiday Homes, for advice)
- Permanent rental around $500 per week (seller would like to rent back until September at $500 per week or consider a long settlement)
POINTS NORTH RESORT FACILITIES:
- Heated pool & spa
- Children's wading pool
- Full size tennis court
- Games room
- Forms part of the Strand Shopping Centre offering a myriad of eateries, retail outlets, Cinema, Woolworths & Aldi - just to name a few!
Points North is centrally positioned on the oceanfront Esplanade, directly opposite the Coolangatta Surf Club.
It forms part of the recently upgraded Strand Shopping Centre, which offers, via a lift, a tantalising smorgasbord of dining, retail & medical options, without ever having to leave the building.
For Surfers & bathers, you can stroll across the road to immerse yourself into uncrowded waters, with world class surf breaks at Kirra Point, Greenmount & Snapper Rocks just a short walk.
The Southern Cross University & Gold Coast International Airport are within (5) minutes from home.
Outstanding opportunity to secure yourself a terrific lifestyle property, for either private or investment use, which would also be perfect as a family holiday home.
In addition, as there are no stairs to contend with and given the vast shopping centre facilities directly below the residential tower, this abode would ideally suit any age or mobility.
Due to the seller's relocating circumstances, the seller would like the option to rent back from the purchaser until September 2021 at $500 per week & or may even consider a longer settlement with terms to suit both parties.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.