* Personal inspections welcome at any time
Outstanding opportunity to experience inspiring 180 degree Ocean & Tweed River views, from this luxurious 261m2 (3) bedroom apartment.
Situated on the Penthouse level of this modern establishment, just 2 apartments occupy the entire 10th floor and as such command breathtaking Easterly views through the Seaway and beyond, as well as sunsets over the Hinterland Ranges.
- Generous open plan tiled living w/ floor to ceiling glass & electric window furnishings
- Expansive full length terrace style balcony boasting 4m high ceilings
- Large rear sunny courtyard / sports bar area, partly covered & equipped w/ putting green
- Hostess kitchen w/ lengthy stone benches & plenty of cupboard space
- Master bedroom w/ ensuite, huge walk-in robe / dressing room & parents retreat / study with an ocean vista
- Dual zone ducted air-conditioning
- 2 car parking in basement
- Large storage area (handy position in foyer adjacent to your front door)
- Pool in complex
- Pet friendly
Body Corporate - approx $120.95 per week
Rates - $684.70 per quarter
Market Rent - in the vicinity of $1,000 per week
Your residence is conveniently located on the fringe of Coolangatta & the Tweed and is surrounded by an array of cafes as you step out your door - major shopping at the Tweed Mall is just across the road.
For beach lovers and surfers, you will be able to stroll down to Rainbow Bay, Snapper & D-bah to carve up world class breaks at a moment's notice.
Twin Towns' is opposite, providing an upbeat social scene and the Southern Cross University & Airport are within (5) minutes from home.
A light filled spacious apartment offering practical open space both inside & out which is suitably equipped for the avid entertainer.
If you are looking for a unique property with a WOW factor, then this is it.
Please ensure you wear a mask when attending open homes & property inspections, your co-operation is greatly appreciated during these times.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.